- Manage and/or complete a comprehensive lighting survey of customer’s facility in compliance with project scope.
- Select and sub-contract the electrical works to a VERDE approved installation contractor, verifying/approving change orders, daily review with Operations Team on project status, verification of completion of all milestones in the project installation, success in completing each project on time, on budget, in compliance with project scope and to the Customer’s satisfaction
- Manage installation projects. Complete project assessments and proposal development consultations with Project Engineering Team and Operations Team.
- Attend on site at start, middle and end of all projects to ensure customer satisfaction at all stages and to ensure prompt customer sign off on completion of the project.
- Strong lighting and/or electrical knowledge (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of access equipment requirements on site to complete different projects
- Ability to accurately map out a building if lighting designs are required
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety regulations regarding the workplace
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good at building rapport with contractors and clients in order to get the projects completed smoothly and correctly to everyones satisfaction
- Highly organised , with strong attention to detail
- Good computer literacy – Word, Excel, Microsoft Project etc
- Willingness to travel to sites throughout Ireland as the need arises
- Ability to work on own initiative, often to tight deadlines
This is a fulltime position, based in our Cork office. Remuneration will be determined based on experience. Company transport will be provided as well as laptop and mobile phone
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.