Excellent role for an experienced Moulding Engineer in co.Tipperary - join a company that cares. Exceptional salary on offer with great suite of benefits!
Sounds brilliant, but what are the in’s and out’s of the role?
- You will be responsible for design, development and implementation of polymer-based injection molded components.
- You will serve as both technical expert in the field of injection molding as well as a project manager for molding related projects.
- You will manage molded commodities over life cycle including tactical and strategic activities to support ongoing business.
- You will be responsible for ensuring adherence to quality system
- You will identify critical dimensions and work with suppliers to ensure proper process controls are in-place.
- You will perform capacity analysis for molds, presses and assembly automation and make recommendations for future investment.
I’m very interested, but what should my profile look like ?
- Level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Good knowledge of various technical alternatives and their impact.
- Validation experience is a must
- Great planning and organizational skills.
Anything else I need to know?
This is an great opportunity for an experienced Molding Engineer, based in co.Tipperary.
To hear more about this job or to discuss your suitability, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marcel on +353 21 235 9138 in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.