EXCITING ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY!
• Are you an organised person with the ability to multitask?
• Do you enjoy working on your own initiative?
• Do you have a positive can-do attitude and good communication skills?
• Are you fluent in English; both oral and written to a business level?
A new position has come up due to promotion with our client, a well-known solicitors office based in Dublin City Centre. They require an Office Assistant to join their team. This is a progressive opportunity not to be missed.
The successful candidate will be a reliable self-starter, eager to learn. who is looking for a role that they can show their initiative and can be a well-rounded administrator.
This is a great opportunity with a fantastic firm for someone starting out on their career.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
• Boardroom & Meeting Room maintenance and housekeeping.
• Assisting all staff with all administrative processes.
• Control of stationary/office supplies - stock control and maintenance.
• Post management.
• Reception cover.
• Assisting Solicitors, i.e. file administration, attending court, etc.
To apply a minimum of 6-12 months Admin experience is required.
Hours: 9am – 5pm
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.