The QC Analyst will be responsible for the analytical testing of samples that range from raw material through to finished product.
- The QC analyst will be working as directed by the Area Supervisor, in accordance with Company safety policies, cGMP and cGLP.
- Receiving and logging samples into the Laboratory.
- Analysing raw material, in-process, finished product and stability samples according to specifications, primarily HPLC and dissolution.
- Analysing validation samples according to validation protocols and investigational samples as directed.
- Recording results in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensuring the Right First Time KPI with respect to Quality Control Analyst’s documentation are achieved.
- Reviewing co-workers/analyst documentation
- Ensuring that all Quality Systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis.
- The QC Analyst will be responsible for troubleshooting any OOS analytical data obtained (Involvement in Lab Investigations Reports)
- Helping to ensure laboratory SOPs and specifications are kept up to date and in a state of compliance.
- Training other laboratory staff as requested and appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have a BSc. Degree in science or a related discipline with at least a years’ experience working within a pharmaceutical lab. They must be familiar cGLP and have experience working with HPLC. The QC analyst will have excellent attention to detail and have experience with troubleshooting and corrective actions. Validation and tech transfer knowledge are desirable.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.