Senior Controls Engineer
My client, a leading automation solutions provider, is looking for a Senior Controls Engineer to join their team. This person can be based in North or South Dublin depending on their location preference.
You will be in an elevated position of authority and will be responsible for junior members of the team.
- Responsible for automation and control systems design, programming, testing and start-up.
- Engage frequently with the customer ensuring that deadlines are being met.
- Manage project deadlines and liaise with the project management team.
- Troubleshoot and validate systems in a compliant manner.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position with experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical industry or other.
- You must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with one or more of the following PLC’s, programming languages or SCADA systems:
- Allen Bradley (Logix 5000)
- Siemens (Step7)
- GE Fanuc
- Wonderware InTouch
- RS View
- GE Cimplicity
If this is something of interest to you, please submit your CV to this role or feel free to call Emma on 091 455 307.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.