Senior Equipment Design Engineer
My medical device client are currently going through a period of growth and as a result are looking for a Senior Equipment Design Engineer for their site.
- Do you have experience working in a highly regulated environment?
- Do you have experience with leading and developing a team?
- Do you have strong project management experience?
The main responsiblities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring equipment validation requirements are considered and fulfilled from concept to final installation.
- You will lead in design processes and assembly of new products.
- You will monitor existing equipment and think about how to develop them further.
- You will be responsible for motivating and leading a team of experienced Engineers and Technicians.
- You will manage projects and provide input or direction to management on various issues.
The main requirements:
- Honours' degree in Engineering or related technical field.
- At least 7 to 8 years' experience with 2 of those in a supervising capacity.
- Strong knowledge of Solidworks and/or 3D modelling experience.
Submit your CV to be considered for the position today.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.