Salary 35-40K + Healthcare and Pension | Permanent Role | South Dublin
Excellent opportunity for an accounts receivable specialist to join globally recognized brand in South Dublin. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role and extensive experience handling and reviewing customer credit limits.
- Manage Accounts Receivable balances and collection efforts of our EMEA Market
- Generate invoices, customer statements, and journal entries
- Monitoring aging activity and reviewing accounts
- Reviewing credit limits for new and existing customers
- Own month end processes related to A/R and collections, including account reconciliations, ensure proper cut-off of sales and refunds, and timely closure of the AR subledger.
- Dealing with internal and external queries Ensuring customers pay under the terms agreed in the contract
- Ad hoc duties
- 2+ years’ experience in AR
- Experience handling and reviewing customer credit limits
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this account receivable position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.