My client is a global retail organisation, is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to join an international retail outlet with 300 stores globally.
The position is based in North Dublin and the salary ranges from 65-75k + 15% bonus.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Provision of accurate financial and commercial insights to guide and inform our strategy.
• Build and produce financial comparison models
• Work closely with team members in Finance team, Operations & Commercial
• Collaborate with finance team to deliver high quality financial analysis/presentations
• Critically analysing inputs from stakeholders for strategic and commercial purposes
• Preparing variance analysis, tracking actual & forecast performance
• Working closely with executive management and corporate planning teams
• Prepare ad-hoc tasks / reports for management as and when required.
• 2-3 years PQE in a commercial accountant position
• Big 4 training is desirable.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.