Accounts Assistant – South Dublin
I am currently recruiting a Senior Accounts Assistant for my clients in the hospitality industry based in South Dublin. This is an initial 12 month contract with a very strong view to permanency, paying a salary of €38,000 per anum.
The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years’ experience in accounts with some exposure to Payroll, working towards ACCA qualification.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role is a key role within the Accounts department with responsibility for processing payroll, managing the flow of transactions, invoices and payments across multiple brands.
- Maintain Purchase ledgers
- Maintenance of Sales ledgers
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Processing supplier invoices & credit notes
- Purchasing & cost management
- Nominal accounts analysis
- Account reconciliations & reporting, as per accounts timetable
- Resolution of all supplier queries effectively and efficiently
- Supplier Payments
- Payroll for 100 employees
- Production of all relevant reporting requirements
- Proactively deal with issues with a view to preventing similar issues going forward.
- Previous 2-3 years Accounts experience
- Previous 1-2 years of Payroll experience
- Study for Professional Business/Accounting Qualification will be an advantage
- Ambitious, energetic and motivated with the ability to adapt to new challenges
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
If you meet the above requirements for this job and are ready to take the next step in your career then please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.