A new and exciting opportunity has become available in an Irish hospitality company based in South Dublin.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role is a key role within the Accounts department with responsibility for processing payroll, managing the flow of transactions, invoices and payments across multiple brands.
The salary on the role ranges from 40-50k. The role is an initial 12 month contract with the view to permanency.
To be considered for this Senior Accounts Assistant job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 3 - 4 years’ Accounts experience
• 1-2 years Payroll experience
• Hospitality/Food & Beverage accounting experience would be an advantage
• Maintain Purchase ledgers
• Maintenance of Sales ledgers
• Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
• Processing supplier invoices & credit notes
• Purchasing & cost management
• Nominal accounts analysis
• Account reconciliations & reporting, as per accounts timetable
• Resolution of all supplier queries effectively and efficiently
• Supplier Payments
• Payroll for 100 employees
• Production of all relevant reporting requirements
• Any other ad hoc duties
For further details on Accountancy jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.