My client a Cork Company urgntly require a Production Technologist.
Please note : This is a Part-time role and will/would suit somebody looking for such work
The successful candidate will work with the Operations Manager, in relation to all production & warehouse matters.
This position requires excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
Other key requirements will be ( but not limited to) :
This position involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- In association with the Operations Manager:
- Performs incoming goods receipt inspection, and maintenance of related documentation .
- Prepares raw materials for transport to production facility.
- Prepares finished goods for dispatch (includes labelling, palletizing, shrink wrapping,shipping documents etc.
- In association with the Production Manager:
- Supports all activities, including all manufacturing operations in accordance with the quality, food safety policies.
- Principle activities to include: ▪ Weighing and staging of raw materials ▪ Addition of raw materials to processing vessels ▪
- Ensure that specified process conditions are adhered to (temperature, time etc.) ▪
- Pack-off of finished products, including drum labelling, filling, sealing, palletizing etc.
What you'll need !
- Third level Degree/Diploma in Food and/or related discipline .
- Familiar with international quality and food safety standards.
- Proven ability to apply key continuous improvement principles.
- A passion for Quality.
For more please contact Colin or mail me email@example.com for full details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.