Exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to work with a leading Medical Device company based in Galway.
- Provide project support in order to achieve increased production quality, yield and efficiency.
- Develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for the line.
- Support teams in making improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes.
- Lead less complex projects independently with minimal supervision.
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment in a Manufacturing Engineer position
- Project Management experience desired
- Experience with plasma processing (surface modification, cleaning, etching) and working knowledge of surface and interface characterisation methods and vacuum technologies highly desirable.
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.