The QC Analyst will be responsible for carrying out analytical testing of Raw Materials, Stability and In-process samples.
- The QC Analyst will be responsible for testing of all laboratory samples including Raw Materials, Packaging Components, Product, Validation, Stability, Environmental, OH
- Performance of laboratory tests as per written procedure or as per pharmacopoeia
- Recording of analytical results accurately
- Operation, maintenance and calibration of laboratory instruments
- Preparation and execution of instrument and method validation protocols
- To maintain written training records
- To ensure that the laboratory is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
- To report any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence to immediate superior
- Ordering, receiving and controlling laboratory chemicals, reagents and consumables.
The next QC Analyst should have a BSc. In Science or a related discipline with at least 1 year’s industry experience. You should be familiar with analytical techniques such as HPLC/UPLC and GC. You should also demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills.
If you're looking to work with a growing organisation who offer excellent remuneration package send us your CV now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.