Great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to work for a leading food company in Co. Roscommon. The role will be responsible for all maintenance activities in the plant and will also lead a team.
- Organise, plan and implement all actions necessary to achieve maximum maintenance quality whilst satisfying increasing customer demands
- Ensure budgetary maintenance targets are met, utilising the best available technology, automation and work practices consistent with national and international best practice in the Dairy Industry Lead change and continuous improvement programmes in all areas of maintenance to ensure the maximum return from all equipment and activities
- Implement Asset Management Strategies to achieve and improve process efficiencies
- Carry out Engineering Maintenance Audits and Benchmarking studies
- Co-ordinate all maintenance activities for business performance measurement and regulatory authority purposes
- Work as part of a team with other functions / department managers to achieve and maintain the highest quality and hygiene standards throughout the site
- Ensure that all maintenance employees are suitably trained to achieve the highest quality standards
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- A relevant 3rd level engineering qualification
- Significant experience in an equivalent role, preferably in the food sector
- Computer literacy and familiarity with computerised preventative maintenance programmes
- Familiarity with the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
- A focus on results demonstrating a strong work ethic, with an appetite for change and innovation
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise work in a busy working environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven record of leading people
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively on own initiative and as as part of a team.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Manager role, please send your resume to: email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.