Looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead all engineering activities across the plant based in Co Clare and will be a part of the leadership team.
- Responsible for managing the process of injection moulding, blow moulding, assembly and ancillary processes Lead and actively participate in cross-functional teams to achieve improvement in productivity, efficiency and quality as well as all automation projects and ensure that continuous improvement projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the introduction of new Products and Process technology through Process development and Validation.
- Use Lean methodologies to drive continuous improvement focused on Quality, Cost, Material flow and layout.
- Lead project management activities (e.g. project planning, tracking, risk management, reporting, communications etc.)
- Responsible for management of installation, commissioning, maintenance and ongoing training of equipment, inclusive compliance of equipment operating instructions
- Responsible for understanding equipment technology and determining the business requirements for Equipment and implementing solutions as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant quality system, policies & procedures and manage internal and external audits.
- 3rd level production/engineering qualification and relevant experience in both manufacturing engineering and/or medical device development.
- Strong proven people management skills – a minimum of 5 years previous experience in a people management position leading within medical device manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Strong knowledge of medical device quality standards ISO13485/FDA practices and GMP.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of equipment and process validation.
- Experience in maintenance planning and implementing automation solutions for medical devices
- Injection, Blow moulding, materials experience
- Lean manufacturing experience
If you are interested in this Engineering Manager role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.