Manufacturing Technician – Leading Medical Device Company
Location: Galway City
Pay: 35k Base Salary (+ shift allowance)
• Generous Basic Salary & Shift Allowance
• Health Insurance
• Pension Contribution
• Life Assurance
• Educational support for those with ambitions to progress
• Taxsaver Ticket
• Why wouldn’t you want to work for one of the world’s leading Medical Device companies in Galway!
Responsibilities of the job:
• The Manufacturing Technician will work alongside Manufacturing Engineers (ME) to develop, troubleshoot, standardise and improve production methods?
• You will carry out maintenance of critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimize downtime?
• The Manufacturing Technician will assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods?
• You will design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements?
• The Manufacturing Technician will take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area?
What we would like you to have:
• HETAC Level 6 in relevant Technical Discipline
• 2+ years’ experience in Manufacturing / Process Technician role
If you are interested in this job and are a suitably qualified and experienced Manufacturing Technician, please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.