Manufacturing Engineer II | Med Device Company, Galway
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide daily support for products, processes, materials and equipment to achieve production goals. You will develop and implement manufacturing business Improvement Projects and Processes
Location: Galway City
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Early finish on Friday
- Travel Tax Incentives
Responsibilities of the job:
- You will lead complex prjects from conception thru to final validation.
- The successful candidate will plan, budget and lead continuous improvement and new product projects.
- You will continually assess and review day to day manufacturing issues / practises, and strive for improvement by analysing, developing and implementing solutions.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will ensure that all products/processes are developed in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- You will be able to work independently and leading project teams or working as part of an overall project team on specific assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions.
- The ME will be capable of planning, organizing and providing direction to other team members including engineers, technicians and production personnel.
- The successful candidate will generate ECO's, protocols, reports and prototypes under broad direction.
- You will use AutoCAD or Solid Works create technical specifications as required.
What we would like you to have:
- You must possess a Level 8 Degree in a Technical Discipline
- You must have at least 3 Years of ME Experience
- Exposure to Highly Regulated/GMP/FDA environment
- Risk Assessment & Problem-Solving Experience
- Working knowledge of Medical Device quality & regulatory systems
If you are interested in this job and are a suitably qualified and experienced Manufacturing Engineer, please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.