Maintenance Technician | Leading Medical Device Company
Location: Galway City
Shift: Day Shift
- Generous Salary
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- TaxSaver Initiatives
Responsibilities of the job:
- The Maintenance Technician will provide Engineering support to production lines to ensure manufactured products are in line with quality standards and specifications.
- You will initiate the communication/escalation process for critical downtime events and, as part of a team, identify and resolve systematic equipment issues.
- The successful candidate will take part in cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- You will effectively communicate line issues and offer solutions as well as identify, gain approval and complete continuous improvement projects.
- The Maintenance Technician will prioritise issues in conjunction with production supervisors.
- You will present and implement solutions to equipment related issues.
- The successful candidate will install process equipment and fixtures.
What we would like you to have:
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline, or relevant trade qualification.
- Minimum of 3/4 years' experience in a related field.
- PC skills including standard offices packages.
- PLC programming experience is an advantage.
If you are interested in this job and are a suitably qualified and experienced Maintenance Technician open to working an evening shift, please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.