Electronic Technician | Agricultural Machinery Manufacturer
- 50% Healthcare coverage
- 5% defined contribution pension plan
- Subsidised canteen
- 20 days annual leave
- Free parking
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Manufacturing and testing of electronic hardware.
- Diagnose and repair of faults in electronic hardware.
- Communicate with customers and service personnel to debug and address electronic issues.
- Consistently update documentation and repair logs.
- Proactively review and recommend improvements to existing electronic system designs
- Liaise with electronic suppliers to implement ongoing hardware improvements.
- Lab and field testing of complete product electronic control systems.
- Liaise with electronic and mechanical design engineers to create technical electronic specifications for new products.
- Build prototype wiring harnesses to facilitate machine testing.
- Provide technical assistance to mechanical design engineers as required.
- Provide production support as necessary - assisting with fault finding and repair.
- On occasions it may be necessary to travel to a customer site to diagnose an electronic issue.
What we would like you to have:
- Minimum Level 7 in any related discipline.
- 2/3 years related experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of 12-volt electronic systems.
- Knowledge of CAN Bus systems.
- Experience with agricultural machinery.
If you are interested in this job and are a suitably qualified and experienced Electronic Technician, please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.