A Cork based client of mine require a Bilingual Scientist (Flemish-English).
A background in Science is desired but not essential Chemistry/Biology etc..
Dutch as a language is also acceptable.
Other Technical Degrees will be considered.
Key duties of the role include ( but not limited to ).
Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals.
• Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
• Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced & accurate data.
• Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints.
• Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the database.
• Facilitates fulfilment of customers’ requests
• Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers to a more specialized area .
• Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (experience related)
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
Other duties :
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately respond to customers queries.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines and multiple priorities .
- Good time management skills.
- One year or more in a Customer Service/Technical role.
- Fluency in French is desired. Fluency a Dutch/Flemish an absolute requirement.
An excellent salary is an offer to the successful candidiate.
For more information please call Colin or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.