Reporting to the Senior Estimator, the purpose of this role is to support the OCE growth plan by:
Taken responsibilities for numerous varied aspects with a specific focus on architectural metal works.
Key duties of the role would include (but not limited to) :
- He/she will have a Mechanical Engineering background with experience in high value propositions.
- Preparation of Enquiry Packages providing supplier quotes.
- The ability to review & comprehend technical / administrative documents such as :
- Requests for Proposals (RFPs) & Requests for Quotes (RFQs)
- The candidate must have a background in Engineering/utilities for large scale projects.
- Conduct cost analysis following completion of jobs
- Must have expertise in the identification of key dates & requirements within all enquiries.
- Competency in reporting on risk & opportunity by using info. to open all enquiries on the CRM system
- Liaise with other departments as required to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery.
- Work to a high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001 and EN1090.
What you'll need :
- Relevant Degree, i.e. Construction Studies, Engineering
- Fundamental understanding quantity surveying and estimating.
- Knowledge of AutoCad/Solidworks and good I.T skills.
- Minimum 2 Years experience in this sector .
- Flexibility around working on projects. Drivers licence required.
Want to know more : Please call Colin on 021-44345770 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.