My client an industry leading, multinational medical device company based in Galway, are looking for a Principle quality engineer to join their team for an initial 12-month contract.
Great opportunity to join an amazing company and gain invaluable experience.
This role will have a focus on quality systems
- Purchasing and supplier controls quality system procedures and processes
- Leading audit and inspection preparation.
- Quality agreements
- Supplier selection and approval
- Critical review of quality records
- Product Qualification procedures
- Risk Management processes and criteria
- Performance measurement and feedback
- Supplier CAPA
- Training materials
- Ensure compliance with Medical Device regulatory compliance requirements
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures
- Provide expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and /or governmental regulations to ensure compliance
- Honours Bachelor’s degree in related field (Level 8 - 240 credits)
- 7 Years relevant working experience in a similar role
- Project Management experience desirable
- Expert in industry practices
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.