Accounts Administrator/Accounts Payable – 35k
I am currently hiring for my clients in the public sector who require an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join their busy finance team. The successful candidate will report to the Finance Co-ordinator and support a busy financial control team, with primary focus on the accounts payable function.
This will be a 1 year contract initially, with a strong view to the contract being extended at the end of the 12 months.
- Logging of supplier Invoices / credit notes on EBF
- Following up with approvers to ensure compliance with 15 day prompt payment regulation
- Investigate and seek clarification of variances between purchase orders and invoices
- Processing of weekly supplier payment run
- Prepare and process the professional service withholding tax deductions
- Completion of weekly prompt payment report
- Support team to deliver all financial functions in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide support to the T&S functions
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient in use of integrated financial accounting systems e.g. Sun System
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
- 2 years minimum previous experience in a similar role
If you meet the above requirements for this role and you are ready to take the next step to progress your career, then please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively, you can apply here on this site.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.