Tech Sourcer Job – Large Tech MNC
Industry leader and household name in the tech industry looking for an In-House Recruitment Sourcer to join Dublin city centre team.
- Source, and engage with, passive tech candidates for key roles with global market leader in tech.
- Liaise with other stakeholders in the recruitment process from Coordinators to Recruiters to Line Managers to Senior Leadership.
- Analyse methods and processes in order to identify improvements or streamlining opportunities.
- Ability to understand multiple, evolving roles and their particular requirements.
- Ensure a first class candidate experience throughout the hiring process, working closely with other members of the recruitment team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5+ years Recruitment experience, preferably in-house with a large MNC, or as a supplier to large MNC accounts.
- IT Recruitment experience would be ideal, but any other sourcing experience for multiple, technical vacancies would also be relevant.
- Experience recruiting for the Dublin market, or any other Tech hubs within EMEA – demonstrable knowledge of the Tech Recruitment landscape in the EMEA market.
- Enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
- Analytical mind-set with regard to candidate screening and also process improvement.
- 3rd Level Degree achieving 2.1 grade or higher would be advantageous – ideally business or IT related.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.