A leading multinational pharma company based in Cork, are seeking an experienced Chemical Engineer to support Process Team for an up to 20 months contract.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, enthusiastic, have good organizational, communication and process skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines, problem solve, multi-task between operations and process-based activities.
- You will support GES Process Lead to
- You will lead cross-functional project teams to ensure project and site stakeholder inputs and requirements are clear and reflected in design deliverables.
- You will ensure IFC Process Flow Diagrams, P&IDs meet process needs.
- You will lead vendor management and equipment testing to verify User Requirement Specifications and Equipment Specifications are met.
- You wil manage closeout of process safety deliverables including PHA (Hazops) and machine safety checklists.
- You will On occasion, undertake Project Engineering and/or other duties
- Min. B.Sc. or M.Sc./ M.Eng Degree in Engineering,
- 4+ years of post academic process engineering experience in a biopharmaceutical processing design, construction & start-up environment
- In depth understanding of process engineering and technologies pertinent to unit operations including sterile filling.
- Knowledge on the application of Disposable Technologies
- Knowledge of PLC process control platforms and industry SDLC methodology
If you think you fit the bill, drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call to discuss to 021 235 9138.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.