Credit Controller – Dublin City Centre
I am currently hiring a permanent senior credit controller for my clients, a successful commercial law firm, based in Dublin City Centre. Salary will be €35k – depending on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a professional and progressive organisation. The successful candidate will have two years previous credit control and debt collection experience.
- Proactively manage debts collection as directed by Finance Director and Partners
- Liaison with clients to ensure timely collection of debts
- Resolution of queries to help facilitate payments from customers
- Agree payment plans with clients and ensure that they are adhered to
- Prioritise and manage a challenging workload while maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Issuing of statements to clients using established guidelines, deadlines, procedures and process driven methodology
- Preparing weekly reports on debtors' position
- Preparing files for passing to legal for debt collection
- 2+ years relevant experience and a proven track record in debt collection
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems especially Excel and Word
If you meet the above requirements for this role and you are ready to take the next step to progress your career, then please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively, you can apply here on this site.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.