My Client is a pharmaceutical company based in Dublin North. They are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their growing team. This is a 12-month contract and the salary is 40k - 50k plus bonus.
Responsibilities of the Job:
• Support and adhere to established maintenance schedules.
• Maintain production and facility equipment in strict accordance with maintenance instructions, SOPs, and cGMPs.
• Complete all required data entries with detail and accuracy in real time.
• Observe established escalation process for issues impacting established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or fulfillment of production goals.
• Recognize and report to immediate supervisor any process or equipment anomalies and/or deviations from accepted standards.
• Provide status updates on maintenance activities and operational challenges according to defined procedures.
• Execute machine changeovers between batches according to established SOPs and SLAs.
• Keep work area neat and orderly and observe all safety and compliance procedures.
• Seek process innovation and continuous process improvement in production area.
• Complete and conform to all training requirements for job role, including company-required and role-specific training.
• Carry out and assist in the ongoing training of new and existing personnel, as appropriate.
• Observe all safety and compliance procedures and actively highlight any safety concerns to help drive the reduction of accidents or near misses.
Requirements of the job:
- Preferably 5 years GMP/pharmaceutical maintenance work experience.
- Minimum of mechanical, electrical, or instrumentation craft qualification – preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry.
For more information about the role and company you can contact me on 01 47446532
Pamela Hughes - Sigmar Recruitment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.