A leading commercial law firm is seeking an experienced credit controller to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
The Credit Controller is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled efficiently.
- Liaison and communication with partners and fee earners as required in order to maintain an accurate position on client debts
- Proactively manage debts collection as directed by Finance Director and Partners
- Liaison with clients to ensure timely collection of debts
- Resolution of queries to help facilitate payments from customers
- Agree payment plans with clients and ensure that they are adhered to
- Prioritise and manage a challenging workload while maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Issuing of statements to clients using established guidelines, deadlines, procedures and process driven methodology
- 3+ years relevant experience and a proven track record in debt collection
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems especially Excel and Word
- A customer focussed “can do” attitude
- Deadline focussed with ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience in a professional services environment would be a definite advantage
- €30-35K DOE
- City Centre based
If interested in this role and you have the above experience, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.