Credit Risk Manager EMEA | 60k
A multinational manufacturing company based in North Dublin are recruiting for a Credit Risk Manager.
- Production of accurate credit reports which will involve qualitative and quantitative
- Building and managing internal and external business relationships with clients and
- staff to support business development strategies across EMEA
- Maintain high level of knowledge of country risk and the economic and commercial
- environment of our markets
- Management of issuance and renewals of bank guarantees, parent guarantees and
- any other securities
- Ensuring adequate safekeeping of the securities
- Regular monitoring and reporting of credit exposure and high-risk accounts
- Risk analyst management, coaching and development
- Provide internal credit risk training upon request
- 5+ Years Credit Management Experience in international B2B environment
- Ability to multi task and adhere to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy
- People management experience
- Able to motivate and coordinate the activities of others
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.