Senior Customer Relations Specialist €48,000 to €55,000 DOE
This is a customer focused business with a leading player in the Energy Sector and customer service is key in this role. You’ll be an essential team member responsible for responding to customers proactively.
- On a daily basis, you’ll be responsible for the account management of a number of key customer accounts. The position will require patience and a great phone manner.
- You’ll be dealing with the general public every day and will be working with different parts of the organisation to ensure all customer requests are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- We’ll also look to you as an expert on our customer base. We will expect you to provide advice and support on customer engagement and events such as industry forums and workshops.
- We’ll need you to have a third level engineering, business or similar qualification and a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
- A knowledge of technical and contractual issues is important here and we will also need you to have external stakeholder and/or customer management experience, preferably within the electricity industry.
- Most importantly, you’ll need excellent interpersonal and communication skills gained in a commercial or technical environment are central.
- You will need to be able to interpret technical data quickly and communicate at all levels in a team environment.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or E-MAIL PORIORDAN@SIGMAR.IE
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.