Financial Accountant| Global Healthcare Company | South Dublin | Salary €45K-€60K+ benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant has become available within a leading multinational company in South Dublin. For this role you will be actively involved in transitioning processes, transforming and expanding operations and increasing the level of services it provides. You will be part of a close-knit team as well as the wider finance group.
German to Native level is required for this role.
A full job description will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities for this job:
- Support the Controller and the team in executing US GAAP, statutory and tax accounting and reporting for the entities
- Ensure adherence of processes to company's policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations
- Participate in local, regional and global projects, as required.
- Maintain focus on continuous process improvement.
Requirements for this job:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a shared service centre or multinational company ideally.
- Native level German
- Strong ERP knowledge (SAP or Oracle)
- Experience in US GAAP.
If you have the required experience for this job or would like to hear more about the position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.