Credit Controller - €35k
My client, a multinational firm based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Credit Controller. Ideal candidates will have 3 years relevant experience.
- Liaison with clients to ensure timely collection of debts
- Resolution of queries to help facilitate payments from customers
- Agree payment plans with clients and ensure that they are adhered to
- Issuing of statements to clients using established guidelines, deadlines, procedures and process driven methodology
- Preparing weekly reports on debtors' position
- Preparing files for passing to legal for debt collection
- Assist in other ad hoc accounts duties as requested by your line manager
- 3+ years relevant experience and a proven track record in debt collection
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems especially Excel and Word
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.