My client, a leading automotive company based in Antrim is currently looking to recruit a Six Sigma black belt who will lead projects and develop the companies black belt initiative.
- Assist with developing and setting goals for the companies Six Sigma initiative
- Mentor and co-ordinate Six Sigma teams
- Monitor projects, ensuring progress and milestones are achieved.
- Identify improvement opportunities and challenge current thinking
- Work closely with the department manager
- Co-ordinate, organise and monitor companywide lean activities
- Develop procedures, ensuring they are followed, and records are maintained
- Identify training needs in relation to Six Sigma
- Travel required with this position
- Degree in related field - engineering/lean/science, etc
- Qualified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a role where you identified and implemented six sigma initiatives.
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing, highly regulated environment.
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.