French Jobs in Dublin. French Graduate for Client Services, Sales and Research. Located in Dublin City Centre. Permanent and full Training given. Salary 30k plus Bonus and Benefits.
Are you a French speaker with a University Degree and looking to start your career in a Corporate Firm within Client Services, Sales and Research?
Well this is a large Corporate Professional Services Firm, headquartered in New York with offices worldwide and its Irish Office located in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for a French speaker to start and progress your Career with them and the role will be mainly client services, sales and research.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Researching, Resourcing and Recruiting
- Client Services
- Proactively Reaching out to expertise Professionals to become a Member with this Firm and to grow the Network
- Working off leads and investigating and finding your own contacts
- Relationship Building and Relationship Management
- Manging full sales cycle
- Growing the Membership Network of Corporate Business Leaders who are Top level high calibre Professionals or Academics
- These Members predominately deal with Consultancy, Market Research, PR and Advertising Professionals
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least six months’ experience working within a corporate firm in Sales or Recruitment or Client Services
- An Honours University Degree
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Good technical / social media skills
- A confident speaker on the Telephone
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
This role comes with a basic salary of 30k along with commission of approximately 10k per annum but you could make more plus a Bonus structure along with 24 Days Holidays. Also, you get Medical cover, Pension, Free Beverages and Snacks and more. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.