Sales Manager Construction
A market leader in providing buildign materials to the construction industries in Ireland and UK is seeking a Sales Manager to oversee their sales teams. This will involve travel between the UK and Ireland but is based in Ireland.
€80-90k basic plus package
What does the job involve:
- Manage field based sales teams in Ireland and the UK
- Give direction to our Showroom Manager and act as a point of escalation
- Map out a strategic direction for the overall team and feed this information down to ensure each person understands their role
- Coach and train existing teams to drive improvements
- Attend key industry events as brand ambassodor
- Nurture relationships with key clients and partners at senior levels
Experience the job requires
- 8 years people management experience in the construction industry
- Familiar with field based, specification and retail sales approaches
- Must be based in Greated Dublin Area
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to UK
- Nurturing leadership style
For more information contact Alan in Sigmar on 014744624 or apply through the link.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.