Structured Finance Analyst
12 month contract
Responsible for providing day to day loan administration for a portfolio of loans, including the monitoring & movement of funds to ensure efficient, accurate & timely administration of cash disbursements, in accordance with predefined priority of payments (waterfall) and financial covenant testing. You will also be required to provide accurate & timely information & reporting to our clients & associated 3rd parties such as investment banks, rating agencies & counterparties. You will need to have the ability to read, interpret & understand legal documents & be comfortable making solid business judgements based on the interpretation of the legal documents.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- 2+ years experience dealing with loan documentation
- Ideally a 3rd level financial, property or accounting related qualification
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Understand legal documentation
- Excellent MI reporting and EXCEL skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative with excellent negotiation & communication skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.