Credit Risk Manager - North Dublin- Global Manufacturing
Salary up to €60K+ car allowance, health and pension
A Credit Risk Manager role has become available in a leading credit and collections team for a global manufacturing company based in North Dublin. This will be a 12- month contract.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Production of accurate credit reports which will involve qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Ensuring timely execution of the securities/draw downs and reduction of exposure when possible, to enforce collection of obligations due to the company
- Regular monitoring and reporting of credit exposure and high-risk accounts
- Country Risk monitoring and taking measures to control exposure and/or adjust trading terms
- Responsibility for managing a team of two credit analyst and providing training when required.
- Timely month end close and weekly reporting
- 5 years’ experience as a credit manager and must have experience in a B2B environment.
- Must have underwriting skills and understanding of P&L and balance sheet.
- Good knowledge of cash collections, cash apps and dispute management processes.
- Relative experience in international trade financing and credit insurance desirable
- Direct experience in international security management such bank or company guarantees, mortgages, letters of credit and similar
Contact Orlaith Dingley on 01- 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org for full information on this job.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.