Excellent opportunity for a junior accounting analyst with 6-12 Months Irish to join growing company in the logistics industry. The selected candidate will be working between the logistics and finance department to carry out and control the accounting and compliance operations.
- Assisting with budgeting activities
- Liaising with different departments such as accounting, manufacturing, auditors
- Inputting invoices and journals into ERP system SAP
- Creation of VAT and Intrastat reports jurisdiction
- Assist with the posting of accruals and prepayments
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Ad hoc duties
- Third level Business/Accounting/Economics degree preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- 6-12 Months experience in a similar role preferred
If you are interested in this accounting analyst position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.