Summary: Training Specialist required for a leading facility in Cork
He/she will be responsible for supporting learning and development (L&D) needs & implemention of training programs
- Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Work with the area leads to design and develop Technical core training programs for Technical teams.
- Implement comprehensive training programs to ensure excellent capabilities and competence across all roles.
- Work with HR in the development of new hires into roles across the site.
- Ensure productivity timelines for new hire are realised quickly.
- Support the tracking of relevant training metrics and provide necessary training gap reports as required.
- Support the closure of training gaps for Technical core training programs.
- Flexible appraoch to the working week is required.
- Work with the people managers to ensure training/learning needs assessments are conducted regularly.
- Proven & Demonstrated Project management skills to ensure flawless execution of key L&D projects.
What you'll need.
· Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline (Science, Engineering, Business).
· At least 2 years experience within regulated manufacturing or a similar operating environment .
· Knowledge of cGMP and GDP
· Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and/or Lean methodologies preferred
For full information please contact Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.