My client a leading construction consultancy require a Project Engineer.
This is a rolling contract position.
Key duties of the role will include (but not limited to ) :
- Acting as a Technical Lead of product manufacturing & mentoring junior staff.
- A background in Civil Engineering & knowledge of the practical application of engineering.
- Preparation of tenders & construction drawings & building & site surveying.
- Works closely with other leaders in facilitating product development.
- Structural engineering design of residential and commercial developments
- The production of drawings, reports, calculations and structural specifications
- Applying principles, & procedures, to the design & production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of patents, patent application and protection desired.
- Exposure to some of the following is essential for the role :
- ISO standards, electronics, electro-mechanical design, drug delivery & sterilisation.
- Excellent verbal , and written communication skills ( may deal with physicians ).
- A Degree from a relevant 3rd level instituion is essential.
- This role may suit a skilled Civil Engineer interested in contracting.
- At least 3 years experience in Project/Civil's role within Pharma/Med Device.
For more information please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.