My client within Construction in Cork require a Building Services Engineer
The candidate should possess :
Excellent communication skills, a degree in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering.
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Management of the facilities electrical PEMAC systems .
- Provides electrical support to the Facilities Dept.
- Works on projects involving, equipment/services installations & validations.
- Plan & technician’s workload and deployment to align business priorities.
- Assist Project Engineers with system re-design of plant services & equipment.
- Ensure facility systems comply to national, international & regulatory standards.
- Follow SOP's in line with the QMS and meet Regulatory standards at all times
- Ensure compliance to national and international electrical standards.
- Degree (level 7/8) in Electrical Engineering or equivilant.
- 2-3 (at least) years’+ experience of designing mechanical services installations preferably in :
- Healthcare, educational & commercial office sectors.
- Hold a current full driving licence and have own transport.
- Supervisory experience highly desired.
- Working experience of BIM using Revit software within the relevant field an advantage.
- Experience of H.V.A.C., Purified Water, Compressed Air, Steam etc..
- Electrical Distribution & general building services would be an advantage.
Preference given to candidates fulfilling the above requirements & who are working towards chartership.
An excellent package is on offer to those who meet the above criteria.
For more detailed information please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.