Join fast growing world's leading pharma/medical devices company as a QA Team Lead. Exceptionally competitive salary plus super full suite of benefits. Apply today!
What’s the day-to-day?
- Monitoring daily work operations and providing direction and guidance to experienced exempt employees, or skilled non-exempt staff to achieve unit or project goals.
- Interacting with internal and external customers,
- Contributing to the development of operational policies and procedures that affect personnel within the assigned organisational unit.
- Monitoring compliance with company policies and procedures (for example (e.g.) compliance with FDA, BSI and relevant employment law.)
- Contributing to the development and monitoring of area budgets through regular analysis of cost
- Directing quality personnel to support new product development by defining projects focused on new products/process development based on coordination with management, project leaders and design engineers.
- Implementing improvements to quality system and tools by directing personnel to gather data on existing quality tools, identifying weaknesses and research/select new tools based on findings and implementation of revised systems.
- Ensuring sustaining support of quality system and regulatory compliance by individually working quality system issues and by delegating project work
- Responsible for disposition and investigation of any identified nonconforming materials or product identified via incoming inspection or production.
- Responsible for management of supplier, internal and external audits, planned and unplanned, ensuring all audits are conducted as per plan audits are closed out in a timely fashion as per governing rocedures.
What are the requirements to be a strong applicant?
- Relevant Level 7 qualification
- 6+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience,
- Supervisory experience
- Leadership skills
- Pharma/Med devices experience
Full Time, Permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 2359138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.