Quantity Surveyor roles (all levels) in the construction industry including with Main Contractors and Consultancies.
Brief Job Description:
• Preparing measures and works packages for procurement and valuation purposes,
• Actively work with Project Managers relating to contract variations
• Negotiating and purchasing of Sub-Contracts, subsequent account management and final agreement
• Final Account negotiations etc.
• Liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts
• Preparation of commercial plans
• Prepare reports including cost reports and cash flow forecasts
• Issuing tender queries and preparation of tender reports
• Preparing progress applications and cost reports
• Attend project and subcontractor meetings
• Reporting to management on the financial progression of projects
Necessary Requirements and Skills:
• 3rd level Qualification in Quantity Surveying / Construction economics
• Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
• Previous experience preferred within the Construction Industry
If interested or know someone who may be interested please call Éamonn on 0906413972 or email email@example.com for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.