In House Legal Executive | 45k
Are you a Legal Executive, Paralegal or Legal Secretary with Conveyancing/Litigation experience considering a move in-house?
I’m working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal professional seeking a move In-House with an Irish Property Company. There is a great package on offer and access to high quality work.
The company deals with residential and commercial properties in 4/5 global locations. It’s unique and innovative use of technology helps set them apart from competitors in the buying and selling property market.
Title: Property Legal Executive/Paralegal
Location: Dublin City
The role will have a focus on both Residential and Commercial conveyancing and general litigation. Typical duties will include:
- Liaising with client solicitors pre and post auction;
- Following the process from start to finish (pre-contract and post completion);
- Contract review;
- Title document review;
- Ensuring internal and external parties are kept up to date with processes; and
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- You will be familiar with the conveyancing process and have at least a few years’ experience dealing with conveyancing files in a support function;
- Applications are welcome from someone coming from a General Practice/Commercial law firm or property firm;
- You will ideally have experience as a Legal Secretary, Legal Executive or Paralegal;
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Great communications skills and good telephone manner.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the Legal market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com, or call: +353 1 4744649.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, including both In-house and in-practice, and would love to hear from you!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.