This innovative, market leader are looking for a passionate and technical Project Engineer to join their co.Cork Office in a 12 months contract role. You will find yourself surrounded by a passionate leading engineering team. If this all sounds good, please read on!
- Developing project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Updating of site Preventative Maintenance on SAP for site Refrigerant Equipment.
- Tracking and reporting progress by issuing regular Scorecards and Schedule updates.
- Ensuring accountability of all project personnel on responsible projects
- Managing design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Generating Handover criteria for customers and ensuring that Project Handover files are received and filed per company requirements.
- Creating MOC, SOW, URS and RFC documents for Projects.
- Managing costs by forecasting and monitoring spend on projects
- 5+ years working in a similar role with relevant experience in the projects
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering)
- Aware of current Refrigerant EU Regulations.
- Proven track record in delivering Projects
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project or Primavera
- High level of knowledge of Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements.
- Experience with Qualified Areas Change Control an advantage.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
Full Time (39hrs), Contract
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 2359138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.