Role: Fund Accounting (Senior Technical Analyst)
This role within the Fund Accounting Department will directly report into the Team Leader – Technical Support and Analysts in the AMFA Fund Accounting Business Change Management section.
- Assist in the take on of new business from a FA systems and FA set up perspective.
- Lead FA projects assigned to assist with FA change requirements.
- Provide support to core FA systems such as Multifonds, Intellimatch, FireFly, NTAS etc.
- Deliver Target Platforms and Model Office projects, including system UAT testing and implementation, whilst being the primary point of contact for all system development and support requirements for the FA operational teams.
- Assist with Excel macro creations and support.
- Work with all Dublin operational users to identify system issues and resolve or co-ordinate with engineering teams to ensure resolution.
- Deliver a full automation of the FA operating model, including the build of trade interfaces, manage and increase the STP rate, robotics, etc.
- Propose alternative solutions and systems to current procedure/operation.
- Prepare and submit Project Initiation Document’s (PID’s), describe the business requirements (BRD) including use case models and ensure BRD is in line with sponsor expectations and operational requirements (or with ops model).
- Review technical specifications (Functional Requirement Description or FRD) for any new functionality.
- Participate in / responsible for project planning, management documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs, and preparing project documentation.
- Assist with regulatory requirements where required.
- Report to responsible Project Manager (when applicable) and Project Office/Model Office Manager and escalate problems.
- Co-ordinate the collation and distribution of monthly project update.
- Review all technical procedures for accuracy and clarity, while drafting new procedures to cover any gaps which exist.
- Ensure good communication with the Manger to ensure awareness of all issues within the team.
- A third level qualification preferably in a business or accounting related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Fund Accounting, with a strong knowledge of both Hedge and Mutual Funds.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an IT/Systems support function.
- Highly proficient to the level in Operational Systems such as Multifonds, Intellimatch, pControl, NTAS, etc. Multifonds knowledge in particular would be a plus.
- In depth knowledge of complex fund types (e.g. multi-manager pooling) and fund investments (eg. complex OTC)
- Highly proficient in Excel.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.