My client within the retail Industry currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with strong financial planning and analysis experience. You must have 3-4 years strong FP&A experience and come from a retail background.
The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for delivery of the Financial elements of the annual budget, quarterly reforecasts and production of a 5-year corporate plan. It is an exciting opportunity for a bright, ambitious accountant who would like to work within a leading global travel retail company
• Co-ordinate the financial planning activities, primarily for budgeting, reforecasts and 5-year corporate plans for the group.
• Bring sound commercial challenge to the business plans / budgets of business units
• Maintain the risk register including the coordination of monthly and quarterly updates.
• Maintain the Balanced Scorecard including the coordination of monthly and quarterly updates.
• Prepare reporting packs (for financial plans) and other required presentations / reports as required.
• Provide key financial reporting and ad-hoc analysis as required.
• Assist in the creation and delivery of KPI reporting for the group.
• Qualified Accountant with a strong retail background
• Strong FP&A experience with a strong commercial focus
If you match the above experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.