My client within the Fintech space currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a background within fintech or similar. This is an excellent position for an ambitious accountant who wants to join a growing organization with Huge potential
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated, qualified accountant to join our Finance team. This role will require you to work closely with a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company's finances, while taking into account the specificities of our business by integrating the transactions of our customers with our accounting.
• Cash flow management
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Management of our outsourced payroll functions across Dublin, London and Chicago
• Accounting for payroll on a monthly basis
• Audit preparation and management
• Liaising with external tax consultants to prepare Corporation Tax returns,
• Quarterly HMRC reporting (UK tax compliance)
• Review of bi-monthly VAT returns
• Ensuring expenditure is controlled within budget and identifying potential for efficiency savings through improved practices, innovation and automation
• Assistance with reporting and analysis of loan portfolio data
• ACA / ACCA qualified with at least 3 years PQE, and will now be looking to move into a fast and growing fintech business.
• Commercial orientation, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Practical knowledge of IFRS
• Background in Financial Services desirable
If interested in this role and would like to apply – you must match the above requirements to be suitable – send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474-4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.