My client within the Tech Space currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with 2-3 years strong accounts experience. Candidates will progress to Finance Manager within the next 12 months. We are looking for an ambitious detail-oriented person who can work with their own initiative and make a contribution in all aspects of the company.
• Management and creation of monthly, quarterly and annual management, statutory and investor reporting
• Preparation of board reports for quarterly & annual meetings
• Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans
• Preparing ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required.
• Supervise and manage the finance team and function
• Monitor and maintain Tax Compliance
• Analysis and review of monthly KPIs across the Company
• Document business and accounting processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Continually challenge and review processes to ensure they are scalable for growth
• Review and approve and supplier pay runs
• A Qualified Accountant
• Management experience in an industry role preferred
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills with ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels internally and externally
• Strong focus on accuracy, attention to detail and ability to take ownership
• Good working knowledge of accounting packages and strong general IT skills with a focus on Google products (Sheets, Documents, Slides, Gmail etc)
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.