My client within the property sector in town currently looking for a qualified accountant who wants to make the move to Industry. You will be involved in all group finance duties so great opportunity to get strong hands on accounts experience
• Production of accurate and timely monthly management accounts to deadlines
• Any other financial information/reports required to provide the board with a clear view of the company’s finances. This should include narrative reports explaining variances and commenting on financial performance
• Preparing consolidated accounts for the income producing portfolio on a quarterly basis
• Annual budgets/Business Plans – preparation of Annual Budgets/Business Plans
• maintenance/monitoring of budgets together with narrative supporting variance analysis on a regular basis.
• Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaison with auditors to facilitate the annual audit process.
• Review of all monthly reconciliations including nominal ledger, purchase ledger, debtors’ ledger, bank reconciliations, etc.
• Bi- monthly VAT returns and Management Fee invoicing
• Posting interest charges and calculating interest re-charges
• Quarterly reporting to the central bank for special purpose vehicles
• Qualifications – Qualified ACA/ ACCA
• strong Financial Accounting and Auditing background.
If interested in this role and would like to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.